If you're looking for a way to create informative and user-friendly FAQs in SharePoint, you're in luck! We've just launched our FAQ app - a purpose-built web part that lets you create and manage FAQs with ease in SharePoint.
FAQs are a great way to provide answers to common questions, reduce support requests, and improve employee satisfaction. However, creating FAQs in SharePoint has always been a challenge, especially if you rely on the limited out-of-the-box capabilities.
We've seen customers find all kinds of solutions to build their FAQs whether it's using native SharePoint collapsible sections or using multiple configurations of our Accelerator 365 Accordion app. Unfortunately, these options are limited in functionality, design, and flexibility. And that's why we created our own FAQ app - a dedicated app that takes creating FAQs in SharePoint to another level.
With the FAQ app, you can:
- Create informative FAQs from scratch using an advanced rich text toolbar.
- Add engaging media, such as images, videos, and links, to your questions and answers.
- Organize your FAQs into categories and subcategories.
- Drag and drop questions to quickly reorder and reflect the priority of your content.
- Enable search and filtering options for your FAQs.
- FAQ is designed for all devices: desktop browsers and mobile.
Top tips for creating the perfect FAQ:
- Find out the most common and important questions asked by your audience.
- Create clear and concise question and answer pairs to avoid your users endlessly searching for an answer.
- Include relevant links, images, videos, and formatted text to provide users with a richer answer.
- Organize your FAQ into logical categories and subcategories for ease of navigation.
- Enable the search function to avoid Q&A scrolling and make content discovery easier.
- Keep your FAQ updated and consistent with any changes.
- Promote your FAQ on your SharePoint site and encourage your audience to use it as a self-service tool.
Ready to get started? Download the FAQ app from the SharePoint Store today and enjoy a free 60-day trial. Check out our FAQ app getting started guide for more useful hints and tips. You'll be amazed by how much time and effort you'll save by using this app!